Meet Your 2021 Super Lawyer in Business Bankruptcy Law
We are pleased to announce that Julianne Frank, Esq. is named a 2021 Super Lawyer for her outstanding accomplishments in business bankruptcy law. Only 5% of lawyers in each state earn this distinct recognition, meaning Attorney Frank is among the top 5% of Super Lawyers in the state of Florida.
This is not her first time earning this title, however. Attorney Frank has been selected to Super Lawyers since 2009. For 12 years in a row, she has attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, and clients get to reap the benefits.
To view a digital version of the 2021 Super Lawyers Magazine, click here and find Julianne Frank, Esq. on page 38!
Being one of the first attorneys in the United States to file subchapter V bankruptcy as well as the first and ONLY lawyer in South Florida to file Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 bankruptcy at the same time, Attorney Frank truly embodies the qualities of a Super Lawyer.
What Is Super Lawyers?
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have accomplished an exceptional track record in their area of law. Super Lawyers utilizes a patented selection process supported by independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations to enforce credibility and quality, meaning Super Lawyers recognitions are purely merit-based.
The rigorous four-step selection process intends to create a “credible, comprehensive, and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys” that attorneys and consumers can use as a reliable resource. That being said, here’s an overview of the Super Lawyers selection process:
- Nominations: A lawyer enters the candidate pool via a managing partner survey, peer nominations, third-party feedback, or identification by the Super Lawyers research team.
- Independent research: Lawyers are then evaluated on 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer recognition, which include:
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Special licenses/certifications
- Education/employment background
- Peer Evaluation: Candidates with the highest point totals from steps one and two serve on the Blue Ribbon Panel, where members evaluate other candidates within their primary practice area.
- Final selection: A representative number of small, medium, and large firm attorneys with the highest point totals from each category are selected as Super Lawyers — such as our very own Attorney Frank.
Experience the Difference a Super Lawyer Can Make in Your Life
With nearly 40 years of experience and an outstanding history of success, Julianne Frank, Esq. is your trusted source of representation, guidance, and advocacy for all your business bankruptcy and debt management needs. To discuss your situation with Attorney Frank, contact the firm online or at (561) 220-2528!